DELIVERY & RETURNS
Delivery within Greece is free of charge. Delivery within Attica takes 1-2 working days, while for the rest of Greece 2-3 working days.
For international shipments, delivery and charges apply as follows:
Europe: Delivery within 3-5 working days. Delivery charge 20 euros.
USA, Canada & Mexico: Delivery within 5-7 working days. Delivery charge 30 euros.
Rest of the World: Delivery within 5-7 working days. Delivery charge 45 euros.
Free delivery for all orders above 250 euros.
You have the right to return your order in whole or in part. The item(s) can be returned for refund within 14 days of the order’s delivery date. In order for returns to be accepted, all items must be in perfect condition with security tag, original packaging and original invoice. In this case, you shall solely bear the immediate cost of returning the product.
In case the reason for returning a product is due to a company’s error, we undertake to cover the cost of the product return.
Returns on swimwear items are not accepted for hygiene reasons.
ZEUS+DIONE reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or not sent in accordance with the return policy detailed online and in the Return Instructions accompanying the order. In the case of unauthorized or non-standard returns, the purchased items will be returned to the shipping address specified in the original order.
- Refunds will be processed as soon as returned items undergo meticulous quality control and are being accepted. Refunds can only be remitted to the initial credit card, Paypal or bank account used for the order transaction. You will be asked to provide your refund payment details. Please note that the refunded amount will be reduced by the return cost as detailed below. Processing time may vary depending on the bank or credit card company.
Greece: Returns from Greece are free of charge, using our Speedex courier account. Please call Speedex to arrange pick-up and request to charge the recipient: ZEUS+DIONE, Taki 6-8, 105 54, Athens, 210 3253839.
Rest of the World: Please call UPS and arrange a pick-up, using the airwaybill number provided, after contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your return. Please note that the following cost will be deducted from the cost of the item purchased which is being refunded, to cover the return costs.
Europe: 20 euros
USA, Canada & Mexico: 30 euros
Rest of the World: 45 euros
Just follow these easy instructions and make sure you send your item(s) back to us within 14 days from the date you received your order:
1. Please visit https://www.zeusndione.com/return-form, fill the form, quoting your order number which was included in the original order confirmation email and specifying the specific items to be returned.
2. You will then receive an email confirming your returns request and information about the refund. For orders outside of Greece, this email will also include a UPS airwaybill number to arrange your return collection.
3. Contact the courier to arrange a pick-up, quoting this airwaybill number and note that items must be returned within 7 days after receiving the returns confirmation e-mail.
4. As soon as we receive and accept your returned package, we will contact you confirming receipt of your return.
Feel free to contact us at +30 2103253839 or email@example.com for any additional information and/or clarification you may require.
Items purchased on zeundione.com can also be returned to the Flagship Store, providing the documents delivered with the item you wish to return.
Flagship Store, 6, Voukourestiou str., Athens, 10564, 210 3230132
- Force majeure: If due to force majeure (i.e. adverse weather conditions, strikes, etc.), the courier fails to deliver you the products within the set time-limit ZEUS+ΔIONE shall not be liable for any situation arising without its fault and shall do whatever is humanly possible for your best service.
- Modification of Terms: The website www.zeusndione.com reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions regarding transactions. The company undertakes to update the present text for any modification of or addition to the terms.